Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Supercross | Anaheim 3 Predictions

Photo: amasupercross.com
So it is "United in Orange" here in Denver and we're ready to see our Broncos go all Cobra Kai on the Seattle Seahawks.  I have not had a chance to review last weeks race so I don't have anything to say about Oakland.  If you want a play-by-play look at last weeks race check out www.racerxonline.com for all the latest.

I've decided to take your suggestions and separate the 2 classes instead of combining them.  Combining them works great for fantasy challenges but this format is much more about analysis than gaming but stay tuned because I have a lot of cool things in the works.

I mentioned in an earlier post that my platform is a work in progress and I've made a small adjustment to the algorithm to address a couple of random issues.  That being said after running my application I gave the top spot in the 450 class to Jake Weimer.  In the 250 class I gave the top spot to Jason Anderson.  See Figure 1 below. 

I had a great week with a number of calls either spot on or within the handicap, not sure if that's sustainable but we'll see.  Anderson had some great luck last week; he'll need more than luck this week.  I grew up a huge Cowboys fan but since moving here to Colorado I have grown to love the Orange and Blue.  Next is the Super Bowl Super Cross picks for A3.

450SX (+/- handicap)

1. Villopoto (-1)
2. Stewart (+1)
3. Brayton (-1)
4. Dungey (-1)
5. Barcia (-1)
6. Weimer (+1)
7. Roczen (-1)
8. Hahn (+1)
9. Tomac (-1)
10. Peick (+1)

250SX (+/- handicap)

1. Anderson (-1)
2. Wilson (+1)
3. Seely (-1)
4. Stewart (-1)
5. Webb (+1)
6. Hill, Justin (+1)
7. Osborne (+1)
8. McElrath (-1)
9. Nelson (+1)
10. Ferris (+1)

Figure 1
The Roost'r

No comments:

Post a Comment